ChiRunning – Half-Day Workshop
Synasoma at Resilience CrossFit welcomes ChiRunning!
This workshop will be taught both indoors and outdoor (weather permitting). We will begin at 9:00am and end at 12:30pm. Come learn the basic components of the Chi Running technique. You will be guided through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the Chi Running technique feels like in your body. You will learn: Posture, Foot Placement, Lean, Arm Swing, Knee Bending, Stride Length, Cadence and more. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you’re in, have no fear. We will spend the day alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills… the nature of the day will be relaxed, full, and inspiring.
This workshop is appropriate for everyone, from the beginner to the elite!
- The Keys to Effortless, Injury-free Running
- The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
- Chi Running versus Power Running
- Introduction to the Chi Running Form
- Injury prevention techniques
- Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
- Core Muscle Drills and Exercises
- Pre-run Body Looseners, Post-run Stretches
- Innovative technique drills
- How to conserve energy at any speed
- This investment will out weigh the hassle/money/time off that you would deal with a running injury! Prevention vs. Treatment!
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.