ChiRunning Half-day Workshop
You will get lots of personal attention and enjoy a rich learning experience packed with good information—including a video-gait analysis – to help you convert to a low impact running form you can use for the rest of your life.
Ed will be guiding you through many exercises and drills designed to give you a clear sense of what the Chi Running technique feels like in your body. You won’t do a lot of running, so no matter what condition you are in, have no fear. Time will be spent alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills …The nature of the day will be relaxed, fun and inspiring.
- The Keys to Effortless, Low impact running
- The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
- Chi Running versus Power Running
- Introduction to the Chi Running Form
- Injury prevention techniques
- Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
- Videos of you ‘Before’ and ‘After’ reviewed with you that day
- How to conserve energy at any speed
- Pre-run Body Looseners
- Videos and a written analysis of your form sent to you
Please email Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831.234.4396) if you have any questions about the workshop or anything running related.
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.