ChiWalk/Run Half-day Workshop
You will get lots of personal attention and enjoy a rich learning experience to help you walk, run and walk-run injury-free for the rest of your life. Expand your fitness program with ChiWalk-Run. This workshop provides a unique integration of the ChiWalking and ChiRunning techniques. I will guide you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what ChiWalking, ChiRunning and ChiWalk-Run feel like in your body. There will be some walking, running and walk-running, but only enough to learn the basics and foundations of these approaches – a relaxed, full and inspiring day! The ChiWalk-Run workshop is perfect for walkers who want to introduce running into their fitness program, beginner runners, or those returning to running from an injury or hiatus.
What you’ll get:
- Keys to effortless, injury-free walking and running
- Basics of the holistic, integrated ChiWalk-Run approach
- Core muscle and technique drills and exercises
- Upper and lower body usage in walking and running, e.g., running without using your legs and the role of gravity.
- Introduction to ChiWalking and ChiRunning form
- Energy conservation in movement
- Body scanning, awareness and choice when walking or running
- Tips for transitions between walking and running; when to do which and how to make the shift most efficiently
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the workshop.
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.