ChiRunning Marathon Clinic
The ChiWalking™ and ChiRunning™ techniques apply principles from Tai Chi to distance running and walking promoting energy efficiency and injury prevention. How you run/walk dictates how stress goes through your body.
– reduce stress on your body and require less effort when walking or running
– are essential components to restore or sustain your running/walking practice
Our clinic will cover:
- Principles of Tai Chi applied to distance running/walking
- Identify and create your customized perfect running/walking posture
- Pre-run Body Looseners & Tai Chi mobility movements inclusive of Core (Dantien) Strengtheners, injury preventative and corrective exercises.
- Create forward motion from your Dantien
- Learn an efficient/productive arm swing
- Gears, Stride Length, Cadence and Drills
The clinic consists of discussion, demonstration and a small amount of running/walking making it perfect for individuals of all conditioning and experience levels. It’s perfect for all NYC 2021 Marathoners looking for a “competitive” edge.
Class will be limited to 15 participants to allow for individual instruction.
Fitness professionals/Running Coaches may advance purchase Continuing Education credits.
5 cec’s: $20
Comprehensive analysis of your running/walking running technique:$50
COVID19 Protocol: The instructor and participants will be required to follow the current recommendations on the date of the workshop. The instructor will contact the participants with the most current recommendations prior to the workshop.
Notes to participants: We will be outdoors, so please bring appropriate clothing (layers). Feel free to bring water and a light snack.
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.