The ChiRunning Essentials class costs as much as a new pair of running shoes and you will get a lot more out of the class. I started running in my last 40’s and realized, after I got hurt, that I should have worked on my running form. The classes are a great way to evaluate and improve your form. If I had taken the class before I hurt my knee, I think the injury would not have happened. I have recommended the workshops to several friends.
ChiRunning Half Day Workshop
|Begins:||07/14/2019 at 07:00AM|
|Ends:||07/14/2019 at 11:00AM|
|Venue:||Residence in Dobson Ranch in Mesa (Guadalupe/Dobson)|
|Instructor:||Lisa Pozzoni, Master Instructor|
I will guide you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the Chi Running technique feels like in your body. You will learn: Posture, Foot Placement, Lean, Arm Swing, Knee Bending, Stride Length, Cadence and more. You will also be videotaped at the beginning of the workshop. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you are in, have no fear. We will spend time alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises and technique drills … the nature of the day will be relaxed, full and inspiring. This workshop is appropriate for everyone, from the beginner to the elite!
- The Keys to Effortless, Injury-free Running
- The Physics of Running: Run without Using Your Legs
- Chi Running versus Power Running
- Introduction to the Chi Running Form
- Injury prevention techniques
- Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
- Core Muscle Drills and Exercises
- Pre-run Body Looseners, Post-run Stretches
- Innovative technique drills
- How to conserve energy at any speed
- Video Analysis of your form at the beginning of class
- This investment will out weigh the hassle/money/time off that you would deal with a running injury! Prevention vs. Treatment!
What others are saying...
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.