Just experiencd a wonderful ChiRunning workshop in Bellingham, Washington. The instructor, Mary Lindahl, was outstanding and the workshop inspirational. I look forward to learning more.
This tiny tool produces huge results! Highly recommended for both runners and walkers.Add To Cart »
“…I find the metronome to be the one thing that has helped me the most to progress in my running…”– S.K. Sherman, Pennsylvania
Take the optimal number of strides each minute during your runs or walks and experience less fatigue, faster pace, and fewer injuries. Keeping a quick, consistent cadence with the metronome allows all the elements of the Chi techniques to fall into place, helping you move in a smooth, unified way. Become the most efficient runner or walker on the block with the metronome.
This tiny tool produces huge results:
- Reduce stress on leg joints and muscles
- Get faster with less effort
- Improve efficiency while reducing fatigue
- Enjoy incredible “aha” moments as your technique transforms
- Clips onto clothing; size: 2 1/4”L x 2”D x 1”W
- Includes a ChiRunning Quick Start Guide to get you started running with a metronome today!
- Includes volume control, clock, memory function, and lithium battery