I am rarely jolted by today’s sports literature, but reading ChiRunning, I was thoroughly entranced by the vast wealth of information packed into it. When I realized that on every single page I was making notes of matters “crucial to improving my running” I knew I had stumbled upon the most exciting and revolutionary book …
ChiWalking Book: Fitness Walking for Lifelong Health and Energy
ChiWalking makes it easy to lose weight, boost heart health, and stay active at any age.Add To Cart »
Transform walking from a mundane means of locomotion into an intensely rewarding practice that delivers real results.
Walking has been proven to combat depression, high blood pressure, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and many other diseases. Keep yourself from getting sidelined with pain and injuries so you can maximize these health benefits with a consistent fitness walking program.
- Learn how to walk farther and faster with less effort.
- Make back and knee pain disappear.
- Strengthen your core to reduce pain and injury.
- Improve efficiency and burn more calories.
- Choose from a menu of 12 great walks, such as the Cardio Walk, Energizing Walking, or the Walking Meditation, to keep your exercise program fresh.
- Develop your own personalized walking program.
- Make walking any distance a mindful, enjoyable experience, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned walker.
- 2006 edition; published by Simon & Schuster; 258 pages