ChiRunning Book: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-free Running
Enjoy the “runners’ high” you never thought possible. Whether you’re a seasoned marathoner or you’ve never run a step, ChiRunning will help you run with ease, energy and joy.Add To Cart »
Combine the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with running to develop a ground-breaking technique that takes the pain and injury out of running. You don’t need to know a thing about T’ai Chi for this technique to work wonders for you.
Movement that makes sense.
Learn how small adjustments in your movement make a big difference in reducing impact*, preventing injuries, and decreasing fatigue.
Run with confidence.
Prevent the pain or injuries that can stop you from reaching your goals. Save your knees, feel lighter on your feet, and run farther and faster with less recovery time.
Running is for everyone.
Whether you’re 20 years old or 80, running can be easy with good technique. Running never felt this good!
The running book you can’t live without.
Written by bestselling author, ultramarathoner, and ChiRunning creator, Danny Dreyer. ChiRunning highlights:
- Learn how and why ChiRunning works
- Thorough explanations and clear step-by-step instructions
- Illustrations to help you visualize the technique
- 10 easy-to-follow lessons to facilitate learning at your own pace
- Learn how to ChiRun hills, trails and on treadmills
- Troubleshooting: Injury Prevention and Recovery
- 2009 edition; published by Simon & Schuster; over 300,000 copies sold
*2012 scientific study confirms ChiRunning reduces impact. Click here for study results.Add To Cart »