ChiMarathon Book: The Breakthrough Natural Running Program for a Pain-Free Half Marathon and Marathon
Cross your first marathon off your bucket list. Set a personal record at your half marathon. Run your best race ever with the ChiMarathon book.Add To Cart »
“The information contained in ChiMarathon is nothing short of magical…each week I found myself improving my form, my pace…and my enjoyment and confidence. My Chicago Marathon experience on Oct. 7th was the best I could have hoped for.” – Cheryl Hansen
Train smarter, not harder with ChiMarathon.
Traditional training strategy is to run, run and run some more to build mileage. Completing the distance is a great goal, but ChiMarathon will help you do so much more. Finish strong, set a personal record, minimize recovery time, and do it all injury-free and with a smile.
ChiRunning combines the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with running to create a ground-breaking technique that takes the pain and injury out of running. You don’t need to know a thing about T’ai Chi for this technique to work wonders for you.
- Reduce impact* and risk of injury
- Learn how to spend your energy wisely to prevent fatigue, improve endurance, and gain speed
- Become a better runner while you train
- Feel great during training and at the finish line – no ice baths or pain meds!
The most innovative book on marathon training: Written by bestselling author, ultramarathoner, and ChiRunning creator, Danny Dreyer. ChiMarathon highlights:
- Learn how and why ChiRunning works
- 7-phase training system gives you focus and makes training manageable
- Guidance to develop a race-specific training plan that will fully prepare you for race day
- Includes our technique-based Beginner half and full marathon training programs
- 2012, published by Simon & Schuster; 292 pages
Add To Cart »