ChiMarathon Book & DVD
ChiMarathon Book & DVD
The injury-free guide to run your best half or full marathon. Learn the ChiRunning technique while you train to run farther and faster with less effort. Includes ChiMarathon book and ChiRunning DVD.
Book with Digital DVD
|$39.95||Add To Cart »|
Book with Physical & Digital DVD
|$49.95||Add To Cart »|
“ChiMarathon is nothing short of magical…each week I found myself improving my form, my pace…and my enjoyment and confidence. My Chicago Marathon experience on Oct. 7th was the best I could have hoped for.” – Cheryl H.
Now available to purchase with the digital ChiRunning DVD, which allows immediate access to stream and download the .mp4 file directly to your computer to view on your devices! (Please note that the rest of your order will be shipped in 2-3 business days.)
Train smarter, not harder with ChiMarathon.
Traditional training strategy is to run, run and run some more to build mileage. Completing the distance is a great goal, but the ChiMarathon Book & DVD package makes distance running a life-changing experience. Finish strong, set a personal record, minimize recovery time, and gain the skills to overcome any challenge in running and in life.
ChiRunning combines the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with running to create a ground-breaking technique that takes the pain and injury out of running. You don’t need to know a thing about T’ai Chi for this technique to work wonders for you.
- Reduce impact* and risk of injury
- Spend your energy wisely to prevent fatigue, improve endurance, and gain speed
- Become a better runner while you train
- Feel great during training and at the finish line – no ice baths or pain meds!
Package includes ChiMarathon book & ChiRunning DVD – perfect for learners of all kinds.
ChiMarathon, the most innovative book on marathon training: Written by bestselling author, ultramarathoner, and ChiRunning creator, Danny Dreyer. ChiMarathon highlights:
- Learn how and why ChiRunning works
- 7-phase training system gives you focus and makes training manageable
- Guidance to develop a race-specific training plan that will fully prepare you for race day
- Includes our Beginner half and full marathon training programs
- 2012, published by Simon & Schuster; 292 pages
The essential running video: Like having a personal running coach available anytime. ChiRunning DVD highlights:
- Stream the digital DVD and/or download it directly to your computer to watch on your portable devices, or, for $10 more, get the digital DVD and the physical DVD
- Watch how it easy it can be to run your best for a lifetime
- Instill the technique in your body through easy-to-follow lessons, drills and exercises
- Learn how to use gravity to lighten your load, engage your core to rest your legs, and get stronger with each run
- Running Time; 64 minutes (NTSC Format)