ChiRunning Book & DVD Package
“I purchased the book and DVD and it changed my life. Ever since my personal experience with Chi, I have been “spreading” my experience to every person I know!” – Sue J.
This best-seller is now available to purchase with the digital ChiRunning DVD, which allows immediate access to stream and download the .mp4 file directly to your computer to view on your devices! (Please note that the rest of your order will be shipped in 2-3 business days.)
Running never felt this good!
Running doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t have to hurt. Whether you’re a seasoned runner in marathon training or you’re just getting started, ChiRunning will help you run with ease, energy and joy.
Combine the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with running to develop a ground-breaking technique that takes the pain and injury out of running. You don’t need to know a thing about T’ai Chi for this technique to work wonders for you.
Movement that makes sense. Learn how small adjustments in your movement make a big difference in reducing impact*, preventing injuries, and decreasing fatigue.
Run with confidence. Prevent the pain and injuries that can stop you from reaching your goals. Save your knees, feel lighter on your feet, and run farther and faster with less recovery time.
Running is for everyone. Whether you’re 20 years old or 80, running can be easy with good technique. Enjoy the “runner’s high” you’ve always wanted.
Best-Seller package includes ChiRunning book & DVD
ChiRunning, your essential guide to pain-free running: Written by bestselling author, ultramarathoner, and ChiRunning creator, Danny Dreyer. ChiRunning highlights:
- Learn how and why ChiRunning works
- Thorough explanations and clear step-by-step instructions
- Illustrations to help you visualize the technique
- 10 easy-to-follow lessons to facilitate learning at your own pace
- Learn how to ChiRun hills, trails and on treadmills
- Troubleshooting: Injury Prevention and Recovery
- 2009 edition; published by Simon & Schuster; over 300,000 copies sold
ChiRunning DVD: Like having a personal running coach available anytime. Highlights include:
- Stream the digital DVD and/or download it directly to your computer to watch on your portable devices; for $10 more, get the digital DVD and the physical DVD
- Watch how it easy it can be to run your best for a lifetime
- Instill the technique in your body through easy-to-follow lessons, drills and exercises
- Learn how to use gravity to lighten your load, engage your core to rest your legs, and get stronger with each run
- Running Time: 64 minutes (NTSC Format)