Brisbane & Surrounding Regions
Certified Since April 2018
I was born and brought up in New Delhi, India and moved to Brisbane, Australia in 2004. I am an Athletics Australia Level 2 Recreational Running Coach and provide online, group and personal coaching (part time) in and outside Australia. I have special interest in biomechanics, nutrition and developing half and full marathon training plans. I have completed (with high distinction) my ChiRunning® & ChiWalking® Instructor Training with Danny Dreyer in February 2018. I am also working full time as a Business Process Improvement professional.
My passion for distance running started in 2009. Since then I have completed nine Marathons with a personal best of 2hrs 54mins, several half-marathons (PB 1hr 21mins), 10k (PB 36mins 55mins) and 5k (PB 17mins 55secs) races. I have also completed a 47 miles race in 8hrs 13mins in New York in 2013.
I extensively practice yoga and meditation, and mentor others on its application in daily life and running. I have a strong interest in advocating the role of running as a powerful instrument for promoting global harmony. I do that by taking part in an international running relay event known as the Sri Chinmoy Oneness-Home Peace Run. http://www.peacerun.org.
As a running coach my aim is to develop holistic and efficient runners who enjoy running as a sport and lifestyle. So contact me if you would like to improve your running with a passionate and experienced running coach. My services are as follows:
1) ChiRunning® and ChiWalking® Workshops:
The aim of this service is to introduce your to Basics of ChiRunning® philosophy and guide you through ChiRunning® techniques and drills to improve your posture, reduce injuries and increase energy efficiency. Please see below a list of upcoming workshops.
2) Running Coaching: The aim of this service is to use ChiRunning® methods to prepare you for running events ranging from 5km to full marathon. This service will include:
– Discounted entry and confirmed attendance to ChiRunning® workshops.
– Additional sessions to fine tune your ChiRunning® techniques.
– Provide ChiRunning® based event specific training plans and guidance.
Please note the following:
– Discounts are available if you book all the workshops of a particular series or if you would like to reserve a whole workshop as a group.
– To organise a private workshop or workshop at Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast, please contact me directly as the dates and charges may vary.
Learn directly from a Certified Instructor at a ChiRunning or ChiWalking workshop.
Optimize your learning experience with our hands-on and personalized approach to instruction.
Work one-on-one or in small groups with a Certified Instructor.
All our Instructors are specially trained and complete a rigorous certification process.