My health has been better, the legs are comfortable, and each race has marked improvement in style and time. Now, after just one day of rest, my training stays on track. Thank you for your book’s approach to running and life.
Sign Up to Receive a Free Chapter of ChiWalking
ChiWalking: Fitness Walking for Lifelong Health and Energy
Transform walking from a mundane means of locomotion into an intensely rewarding practice that delivers real results.
Walking has been proven to combat depression, high blood pressure, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and many other diseases. Keep yourself from getting sidelined with pain and injuries so you can maximize these health benefits with a consistent fitness walking program.
- Learn how to walk farther and faster with less effort.
- Make back and knee pain disappear.
- Strengthen your core to reduce pain and injury.
- Improve efficiency and burn more calories.
- Choose from a menu of 12 great walks, such as the Cardio Walk, Energizing Walking, or the Walking
- Learn how meditation can keep your exercise program fresh.
- Develop your own personalized walking program.
- Make walking any distance a mindful, enjoyable experience, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned walker.
Use our Five Mindful Steps to reinforce the body-mind component inherent in each step:
- Get Aligned
- physically with your posture
- mentally with your intentions
- Engage Your Core
- physically with your lower abdominals to create stability
- mentally by using your will power
- Create Balance
- physically between your upper and lower body and between the right and left side of your body
- mentally by creating a balance and holistic fitness program
- Make a Choice
- physically to walk with inner strength and grace
- mentally by making the small positive choices that make a difference in your life
- Move Forward
- physically with consistency and confidence
- mentally with focused spaciousness