I’m a big fan of ChiRunning and am enjoying learning the new technique tohelp me run both more efficiently and injury-free.
Sign Up to Receive a Free Chapter of ChiRunning
ChiRunning: A Revolutionary Approach to Effortless, Injury-Free Running
ChiRunning enables you to develop a personalized exercise program by blending running with the powerful mind-body principles of T’ai Chi:
- Get aligned. Develop great posture and reduce your potential for injury while running, and make knee pain and shin splints a thing of the past.
- Engage your core. Shift the workload from your leg muscles to your core muscles, for efficiency and speed.
- Add relaxation to your running. Learn to focus your mind and relax your body to increase speed and distance.
- Make it a mindful practice. Maintain high performance and make running a mindful, enjoyable life-long practice.
- It’s easy to learn. Transform your running with the ten-step ChiRunning training program.
Combine the inner focus and flow of T’ai Chi with running to develop a ground-breaking technique that takes the pain and injury out of running. You don’t need to know a thing about T’ai Chi for this technique to work wonders for you.
Movement that makes sense. Learn how small adjustments in your movement make a big difference in reducing impact*, preventing injuries, and decreasing fatigue.
Run with confidence. Prevent the pain or injuries that can stop you from reaching your goals. Save your knees, feel lighter on your feet, and run farther and faster with less recovery time.
Running is for everyone. Whether you’re 20 years old or 80, running can be easy with good technique. Running never felt this good!
The running book you can’t live without: Written by bestselling author, ultramarathoner, and ChiRunning creator, Danny Dreyer. ChiRunning highlights:
- Learn how and why ChiRunning works
- Thorough explanations and clear step-by-step instructions
- Illustrations to help you visualize the technique
- 10 easy-to-follow lessons to facilitate learning at your own pace
- Learn how to ChiRun hills, trails and on treadmills
- Troubleshooting: Injury Prevention and Recovery
- 2009 edition; published by Simon & Schuster; over 400,000 copies sold