Walking for Weight Loss
Walk the Pounds Away
Walking is the #1 recommended fitness program in the world. Lose weight and maintain a healthy weight with ChiWalking.
Walk it Away
Walking is a safe and effective way to lose weight at any age.
ChiWalking is the graceful, pain-free way to get fit, connect with your body and rediscover the part of you that loves to move and be active. A regular ChiWalking program combined with a nutrient rich diet will help you release excess weight, improve your health, and calm and nourish your mind and spirit.Learn More
Walk Further and Burn More Fat
- Feel the joy of an active life
- Extend your fat-burning zone
- Improve your heart health and lung functioning
- Find relief from pesky back pain
- Create better posture and improve your eyesight
Take Your First Steps Towards a Healthy Weight
With our 8-week program, you’ll be walking a 5K in no time
Get started with the ChiWalking 8-week program. You’ll get step-by-step instructions for each workout, an easy-to-follow DVD and a workbook that inspires and supports your progress. At the end of 8 weeks, you’ll be walking a 5K (3.1 miles) and have the skills to keep you healthy for a lifetime.Learn More
Find a Workshop »
Learn directly from Danny or one of our Certified Instructors at a ChiRunning or ChiWalking workshop.
Optimize your learning experience with our hands-on and personalized approach to instruction.
Introducing the ChiRunning School
New to running? Already a runner? ChiRunning School can help you reach your goals.
In this course I reveal the BEST PRACTICES I’ve learned and developed over my career.
You will receive over 100 easy-to-follow Video Lessons, each with an Audio Download to take with you on the run, where I’ll whisper in your ear and support your progress.
- Over 100 weekly video lessons
- Audio downloads included with each lesson to take on the run
- The ChiRunning, ChiWalking, and Chi Walk-Run digital DVDs
- Ebooks for deeper understanding
- Private group Facebook page for support and inspiration
- Monthly Live Webinars with Danny on training, technique, mindset and more
- Private video conferences with Danny