Active Aging with ChiWalking
If health is your goal, movement is the key.
Keeping physically active is crucial for a healthy body and mind. ChiWalking combines walking and T’ai Chi to supercharge your healthy-aging fitness program.
Walking as a longevity elixir? You bet it is!
The many studies on the benefits of walking all concur: Walking is nothing short of a miracle drug for creating and maintaining good health (if done consistently).
Add the mind-body principles of T’ai Chi and you have a recipe for an energized, balanced body and a clear, focused mind.
ChiWalking brings these two amazing practices together to give you the best of both.Learn More
ChiWalking and Brain Health
The absolute BEST way to keep your brain healthy: Focus on your body as you learn to move in a new way.
Your body is active, your mind is focusing and the two light up in mutual delight. Exercise changes the way your brain functions and grows, improving the quality of your whole life.
All while you’re getting cardio, aerobic and balancing benefits as well.Learn More
Engage Your Core. Focus Your Mind. Energize Your Life!
The ChiWalking practice teaches good posture as the foundation of all activity. As you walk, you’ll strengthen core muscles, which gives you better balance. And you’ll practice relaxation techniques that keep the Chi flowing.
Engaging your core also keeps your legs and torso connected, creating an easier, more fluid whole-body movement. Strengthening your core also helps prevent and recover from hip and back pain.Learn More
Find a Workshop »
Learn directly from Danny or one of our Certified Instructors at a ChiRunning or ChiWalking workshop.
Optimize your learning experience with our hands-on and personalized approach to instruction.
Prevent Illness and Injuries
We all know that prevention is the key to a long healthy life. ChiWalking takes this very seriously, so safety is our first priority as well as helping your create a walking program that allows you to walk well for the rest of your life.
To keep you active we focus on preventing the 3 most common types of injuries: impact, overuse and imbalance or falling. ChiWalking regularly helps prevent illness and improves your immune system.
The ChiWalking Book, DVD & Workbook
- The ChiWalking book provides the whole story of how and why the combination of T’ai Chi and walking is so powerful.
- The DVD gives you the visuals to see ChiWalking in action!
- The Workbook offers weekly workouts and when and how long to practice each Lesson. Just 8 weeks to walking a 5K.
Introducing the ChiRunning School
New to running? Already a runner? ChiRunning School can help you reach your goals.
In this course I reveal the BEST PRACTICES I’ve learned and developed over my career.
You will receive over 100 easy-to-follow Video Lessons, each with an Audio Download to take with you on the run, where I’ll whisper in your ear and support your progress.
- Over 100 weekly video lessons
- Audio downloads included with each lesson to take on the run
- The ChiRunning, ChiWalking, and Chi Walk-Run digital DVDs
- Ebooks for deeper understanding
- Private group Facebook page for support and inspiration
- Monthly Live Webinars with a Master Instructor or Guest Speaker, on training, technique, mindset and more
- Private video conferences with a Certified Instructor