Let’s Get This Done!
STEP 1: Record Your Video
All you need is a smartphone that can take video and access to the internet. You’ll be sending the video directly to your Instructor. Please make sure your video is no longer than 30 seconds. Watch the tutorial video below to see what will give you the best results.
- Use your smartphone to record the video
- Record using your phone
- Have a friend/family member video you
- Wear shorts or tights in a color other than black (it makes it hard to see your knees)
- Wear a form fitting shirt on top rather than baggy sweatshirts or jackets
- Find a flat, evenly surfaced area (parking lots are great, large indoor gyms are good too)
- Be sure the sun is to the side or behind you so there is no shadowing
- If on a treadmill you’ll be able to do side view and a rear view
- Walk at your normal speed
- Wear your normal sneakers
STEP 2: Deliver Your Video to Your Instructor
- Now that your video is on your smartphone, make sure it is saved in your photos/videos.
- Follow the instructions provided by your Instructor for delivery.
- Send the video to your Instructor.
- Your Instructor will confirm receipt of your video. The Analysis will be returned to you within 2-4 business days.
STEP 3: Schedule Your Follow Up Call
- Keep a lookout for your completed Analysis and instructions for scheduling your 20 minute follow up call.