What happens after graduation? What’s next?
POST GRADUATION -WHAT’S NEXT?
This email deals with the 2nd most-asked question about the ChiRunning ChiWalking Instructor Training (CRCWIT) program. It makes sense. You spent the time reviewing which running instructor training program was best for you. You figured out how long it would take to earn your investment back. The next logical question then becomes, “What happens after graduation? What’s next?”
The CRCWIT program is a thorough, rigorous experience that helps you…
- Deepen your knowledge of ChiRunning and ChiWalking,
- Improve your technical proficiency,
- Develop your skills as a teacher, and
- Help you develop a business.
The program is designed to give you the support you need throughout the process by providing meaningful instruction through multiple learning modalities. In addition to the training materials, our Master Instructors offer personal guidance to help you succeed.
What makes the CRCWIT program stand out is that our support and guidance does not end when you receive your certification. ChiRunning is committed to its students and instructors and does not abandon them once a certificate is awarded. The Company’s business goal is to develop and support world class instructors.
The postgraduate support that we offer features some of the following:
- Continued business training & support through newsletters, monthly Zoom classes and annual instructor training (in-person)
- Marketing tools available to support business development including social media posts and ChiRunning/ChiWalking attire
- Chi Website postings of your own Chi-related events which includes workshop tracking & registration through our website.
- Your bio listed on the ChiLiving Website
- Running recertification programs to help you keep your skills up to date with the latest teaching techniques and materials
- Inclusion in an alumni network for you to access information and potential business opportunities.
We have instructors around the world teaching in multiple languages. Since the beginning, ChiRunning and the ChiRunning ChiWalking Instructor Training program has been a diverse and global provider of amazing opportunities to learn, network and grow professionally.
Registration for our next Chi Running Chi Walking Instructor Training program officially opens THIS FRIDAY. Class sizes are SMALL to retain the personal, high-touch education that ChiRunning is known for so, SPOTS ARE LIMITED!!!
If you want to get your ChiRunning/ChiWalking business off the ground as soon as possible, don’t wait. Get on the waitlist NOW, and we’ll open up registration early just for you!
If the possibility of becoming a Chi Running or Chi Walking instructor appeals to you — even if you are new to the technique — click on this link for notification of when the Chi Running and Chi Walking Instructor Training program is open for early registration!
Posted in Inside Chi