ChiRunning Survey Results
The results of the ChiRunning/West Virginia University Survey in 2007
Over 2500 people responded and we’re thrilled, not only with the news that ChiRunning is helping so many people, but also with the great feedback that will help us improve how we teach and share ChiRunning with others.
- 90% of you said you were probably or definitely able to change your running mechanics with ChiRunning.
- 60% of you said you were able to make noticeable corrections in less than a month.
- 54% of you had an injury.
- 88% of you with an injury said ChiRunning probably or definitely helped you recover.
- 45% of you said your perceived exertion/discomfort before ChiRunning was very hard or hard.
- Less than 5% of you said your perceived exertion/discomfort was hard or very hard after practicing ChiRunning.
- 95% of you said your ease of running has improved.