Searched for winter running
Results 61 - 70 of about 205.
- 21 Mar 2012 … Endurance running is a challenging way to reach physical and mental ... Runningin the winter mornings: with sunlight and cold temperatures!
- 13 Sep 2010 … Heel Strike: There are numerous running studies tainting the dreaded full heel strike with or without .... Winter Running in the Snow – a few tips.
- 27 Aug 2013 … Since I first began Chi Running, every training run and every race has .... Running in the winter mornings: with sunlight and cold temperatures!
- 5 Feb 2012 … Where do you use your Chi Running and Chi Walking focuses? ... so I have been doing quite a bit of swimming as cross training this winter.
- 26 Jan 2011 … A couple great ways to know exactly how uneven your gait is is to watch yourself running on video or check your shoe tread. Most of us ...
- 16 Jul 2010 … However the cold temperatures of winter did make my feet ache terribly. ... I immediately found it was easier to run, but still fell back into my ...
- 14 May 2014 … Chi Running is unique to most other training programs in that we use a ... This mostly happens in the winter though, when the heat is on.
- 31 Oct 2002 … I have lots of people ask me about breathing, so I've decided to take it on for this month's article in hopes that you'll all breathe a little easier.
- 9 Aug 2012 … The Chi Walk-Run program provides an opportunity to reinstate and ... the cold weather, I think winter is probably my favorite time of year to run.
- 1 Sep 2004 … Ideally, when you're running on a flat surface, you want to have your .... up for a 60K trail run in Oregon, planning to train through the winter, but ...