Searched for winter running
Results 51 - 60 of about 105.
- Jun 1, 2011 … Of course, we all must use our legs to run, but we don't have to rely them as much as we think. Here's what we ... Running in Winter. Posted by ...
- Jan 26, 2011 … A couple great ways to know exactly how uneven your gait is is to watch yourself running on video or check your shoe tread. Most of us ...
- ... Portland, OR. ChiRunning Logo. Chi Walk-Run Workshop .... 1426946400, March 21, March 21, 2015, Kevin Plenzler, Winter Springs, FL. ChiRunning Logo.
- Feb 5, 2012 … Where do you use your Chi Running and Chi Walking focuses? ... so I have been doing quite a bit of swimming as cross training this winter.
- Oct 31, 2009 … As I was running today, I thought about how my running has become a meditative process, and how I have benefited from ... Running in Winter.
- Feb 24, 2009 … has a great video blog on avoiding heel strike when running, which he ... cold weather, I think winter is probably my favorite time of year to run.
- May 14, 2014 … Chi Running is unique to most other training programs in that we use a ... and burning myself out (excited to be running again after the winter).
- Mar 14, 2009 … Pain Free Technique · News · Lifestyle · Training · Gear · 52 Things I've Learned from Running· Mindful Mondays ... Running in Winter.
- Jul 16, 2010 … However the cold temperatures of winter did make my feet ache terribly. ... I immediately found it was easier to run, but still fell back into my ...
- Oct 31, 2002 … I have lots of people ask me about breathing, so I've decided to take it on for this month's article in hopes that you'll all breathe a little easier.