Chi Running Survey Results
We have the results of the Chi Running/West Virginia University Survey. Over 2500 people responded and we’re thrilled, not only with the news that Chi Running is helping so many people, but also with the great feedback that will help us improve how we we teach and share ChiRunning with others.
- 90% of you said you were probably or definitely able to change your running mechanics with Chi Running.
- 60% of you said you were able to make noticeable corrections in less than a month.
- 54% of you had an injury.
- 88% of you with an injury said Chi Running probably or definitely helped you recover.
- 45% of you said your perceived exertion/discomfort before Chi Running was very hard or hard.
- Less than 5% of you said your perceived exertion/discomfort was hard or very hard after practicing Chi Running.
- 95% of you said your ease of running has improved.