Personal bests are not necessarily fulfilling

Posted by Nick Constantine on Wed May 30th, 2012, 0 comments

As I get older I have a lot of questions about my running performances and what they really mean to me.  What is performance? Who am I performing for? Am I really going to compete or am I going to complete?

Read More >

Completing the Eugene Marathon and Half Marathon with Chi Walk-Run

Posted by Keith McConnell on Tue May 29th, 2012, 0 comments

In prior years, I had had some interest and success with a few participants when I offered a combined Chi Walking and Chi Running ...

Read More >

Running and Heart Rate Training

Posted by Michelle Muldoon on Tue May 29th, 2012, 0 comments

I've had a busy few weeks.  I spent almost a week in Berlin as an assistant, training 22 new Chi Running and Chi Walking instructor candidates from all over the world.  It was a great experience and an opportunity to catch up with some of my fellow instructors, meet new people, improve my teaching and indeed improve my own running technique...

Read More >

10 Tips for Your First Pain-Free Event

Posted by Danny Dreyer on Wed May 23rd, 2012, 0 comments

Running a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon is a safe, effective and enjoyable way to get fit, learn to run well, and have a great time with others.

Read More >

On Emptying: Running pure is good

Posted by Nick Constantine on Wed May 23rd, 2012, 0 comments

Running, for me, has allowed me to see this  in an uncluttered and simple manner.  We do not need to make our lives full to live, we need to empty to be!

Read More >

Saying “Thank You” to Yourself

Posted by Nick Constantine on Mon May 21st, 2012, 0 comments

Do you ever say 'thank you' to yourself?  Are you ever grateful and compassionate to yourself?

Read More >
open quote

21 year pr of 3:10:31 at St. George, Utah. Won age group by 30 minutes, and set new 65-69 age record by 3 minutes. Chi Running works! Pace 7:16. Good day!

close quote